0 Comments | Filed under Apple TV OS |
Now you can run the XBMC on your Apple TV 2nd Generation.
Here is what you get!
- Full XBMC install, this is not a remote or thin client streamer.
- No longer is your AppleTV2 chained to iTunes.
- Who wants transcoded video anyway?
- Share files on your network your way.
- Full hardware decode for 720p/1080p movies.
- Everything else you know and love about XBMC.
“The XBMC team is proud to present our first ARM-based release, and it’s a big one. Scott Davilla, with the help of Edgar (gimli) Hucek and Zeljko (amet) Ametovic and several other developers and testers, is finally ready to pull the curtain off of his fun little secret.
You know that $99 tiny form-factor powerhouse that would be just perfect if it could only run XBMC? Now it can.”